Bullitt pedals for $35? Why not?

• Sponsors (?)

Yep, good buy! I've had them in my car for about 5 years now...

DSC_0135-1.jpg

Oh boy. Sorry bout all that. :(

I got the dead pedal and accelerator pedal installed today. Dead pedal easy...gas pedal a little tougher. Seems the sn95 pedal is easier to remove than the fox. You gotta take the pedal out. A little tricky, but once out, just drive the pin out and swap the pedals.

Gotta tackle the brake and clutch another time. I think the brake pedal can go on without trimming.

I trimmed my brake pedal a little bit, it's still very tight on there with absolutely not slip. If you have a tough time getting it on, just cut it. You shouldn't have anything to worry about. Driving the pin out of the stock accelerator pedal was a big pain in the neck, that's for sure.

No problem, glad it was a SN'r to get them. Keep the thread updated with install notes so when I get mine I will be all set :)

thanks i will won the tokico shocks and struts last week and just missed out on an 8.8 granatelli girdle that went for 42 bucks an hour ago.i would have won that one too if not for my internet suddenly acting up when i went to confirm my bid.:nonono:

I'm fairly confident the brake pedal will go on without cutting anything. Just need some soapy water and a tool. I need a hooked tool so I can reach behind the metal pedal and grab the rubber. Will have to see what I have at work. I figure the less trimming I do in general, the better the pads will stay. I don't want to have to use epoxy to hold them on as some do with the clutch.

Clutch pedal will need a corner trimmed. I just want to do it as little as possible. I'll save this one for last.

Anyone got updates?

Gotta admit...I haven't done anything with the car in two weeks. Haven't even opened the drivers door. Been too busy.

I'll get to it this week I hope