C&L intake manifold

• Sponsors (?)

yea im just wondering the price, it looks like for na u get like 15-18 hp, but im sure once you do cams and whatever other mods it will help out alot more

C&L's website says $800.

The single blade throttle body from whipple rings up at $580.

Sounds like a worthy mod - if you've got a ton of cash.

I'm very much considering doing this(edit: after winning the lottery), built to the hilt, I could have a 400hp 'stang running ESP legally. Not bad!

I'm planning the same setup Five Oh Brian is talking about. I already have cams, longtubes, full exhaust etc and am planning to go with a centrifugal (probably vortech s/c). Can't wait to see some real world results/dynos with this intake.

Just read the article in MMFF. The whipple was worth 4rwhp... not worth it for an NA build, unless you're looking for every last ounce and have the money to blow. Perhaps with a fully built bottom end as well.

Definitely worth it for the FI guys.

I'll pick up the intake when my cash supply picks up. :)

2 hp gain with a loss of torque was what one person had as a result.
Oh and that was with the FRRP throttle body. When they took that off and put the OEM one on they lost 4 HP.

thats really shi**y, i was hoping this was gonna be a mod like the old 5.0's throw an intake on and gain some good hp, maybe this is just gonna be a worthy mod for the fi cars. But who knows it could be a result of bad tuning, im sure someone on the site will give it a go and let us know. i would like to see brenspeed put out a video of some test results for fi and na