C&L pipe

• Sponsors (?)

so the inlet pipe is designed for an after market MAF and or throttle body? that sucks cuz i really just want something other than the stock rubber tube but i no cold air kits are not worth the money.

haha. u dont have to recalibrate anything or what not?

Just order the size you want (I'm running a 76mm on a stock car) in the injector size you have. If you have the stock yellow/orange 19lb injectors just tell them you want it for a stock configuration.

If you change injectors later on you can buy a $25 sampling tube that automatically calibrates it to your new injectors :nice:

go 76mm for your maf. you cant really have too big of a maf or tubing, but you can have too big of a tb. i got my 76mm maf (19lb) and 76mm true flow intake together for about $200. just a maf is about $150, so i got the package. i dissagree that the tube will fit to a stock setup. i tried, and had to compress the silicon sleeves WAAAY too much for my liking. it cause wrinkles in the sleeve that could let air in that hasnt passed through the air filter. i would not recommend it going on a stock. i put mine on and off in less than a minute, all the time when i work on stuff. very simple.
also, if your getting a bigger tb soon like you said, you definately want to get a bigger maf anyways. a 70mm tb with a 55mm maf :nono: pointless

yea i had a cheap ebay cold air (and i mean cheap!) and i actually lost power with it and my car struggled idling. it also rubbed the shock tower. i def took that off. so im kinda worried about buying anything else

I just installed my 76mm C&L and true flow tube and took me about 15 mins to do everything and it fit over the stock Tb just fine no leaks or wrinkles. Cheap CAI suck I bought one for 60$ and it sucked:notnice: , hit the strut tower just bad. The C&L fits great doesnt rub and looks good.:nice:

I run a C&L pipe with my Pro-M 75mm bullet meter and stock box...fit was really quite good. I thought the provided sleeves were to large but the ring clamps collapsed nicely and very securely.

yea im staying away from the cheap-o stuff for now on. but thanks for all the help i really appreciate it.... oh and can any post some pics. just want to see what it look like. i havent got to see a good look at one on a car..thanks

Sure you can see the pipe clearly here. Sorry for the mess, I spilled a container of mothers billet polish in the bay and everything got all shiney :)

bamengine2.jpg

bamengine3.jpg

zeengine.jpg