Cage Pics?

Power Surge

Founding Member
Jul 20, 2002
Palm Coast, FL
Does anyone have pics of a 10 or 12 point roll cage in a II? I will be starting on my cage this week in the Thundersnake, and just trying to decide if I want to do an X side bar with 1 1/2" tube or a single 1 5/8" side bar. I am building the car to be legal to 7.50 (cage rules are the same from 7.50 to 9.99). I don't want to see bar pics (6 or 8 point), just cage pics please. :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

pro331 said:
I have pictures of 10 point in my 77 posted at www.pro331.mustangii.net I went with single side bar with swing out kit. I don't have pictures posted of door bar I'll try to post more this weekend. Tim

Thanks. My car is setup a bit different than yours, but your pics are still helpfull. I got the main hoop, seat bar, and rear bars done today. Halo, front bars, and side bars will be next. I may do an X brace on the rear bars too, haven't decided yet.

Sweet

Sweet man that 10 point looks awsome. Looks like you put a lot of work into that thing. Very cool. I give the ultimate respect to anyone that takes that time and put that much effort into a vehical. I know exactly how much work it takes as I am building a 78 ground up. Kudos my friend.

Dan