cams or headers

kinda stuck on what my next "power move" will be, cams because that's where alot of power is, but if i go with blow in the future the cams may be changed again to a forced induction grind, headers have some power in them aswell, i have a bassani offroad X now and i'm not sure if anything but bassani headers would fit up perfectly.

also is the battery a size 58 or 59, the book at walmart started this little confusing mess

later

joey

• Sponsors (?)

cams will give plenty of power without l/t. i got my cams before l/t. i also got blower cams in prep for my blower. ive had the blower cams with no blower for 1 1/2 years. im just about to get the blower now. now i wont lie, i got the heads ported as well as the blower cams at the same time.

i picked up 35 rwhp from that on the dyno. then 3 months later i added l/t and picked up another 15rwhp on the same dyno.

thats all i got for ya! good luck in choosing:nice:

Well, nothing sounds better than a nice set of cams hitting hard through a set of headers..

That being said, I suggest you do both.. Definitely go with a blower grind though. I'm having an engine built by VT and for the time being it's going to be running stage 2 blower cams N/A. VT says it will work perfectly fine and will still make more power than stock cams..

Riley

no the heads and cams went on at the same time...thats why i made 35rwhp more. yes you will def. pick up hp over stock cams even with a blower grind. i was also told at the time of purchase that the blower grind would cause no problems while being na.