Can my car win? Enough!!!! Just race already!

90blacknight

Apr 11, 2006
I'm getting tired of posts which read: "My neighbour says he can beat me" or "My uncle's cousin's boyfriend thinks his camaro is faster than my stang". Just race already and shut him up!!! Or if you're afraid then don't race, but don't come on here expecting to have people guess at whether or not your car is faster just to satisfy your ego, which seems to take a hit every time you chicken out of a race. Hey, everybody can lose a race. It seems most people nowadays only want to take on a challenge when they are absolutely certain they can win. Those kind of wins don't amount to nothing, because in the back of your mind you know you've turned down every worthy opponent. If you're not the type of guy who races then that's cool, just don't talk a big game when you're not ready to back it up.

• Sponsors (?)

People will talk about racing ten fold to what they actually do. What I think is real funny/stupid is how they will agree to race, but then they want you to race somebody else. Oh but what fun it is to beat the car they were so sure could beat yours.

I have to agree. A lot of the fun in drag racing another car is to see which one is faster. You win some, you lose some. Just don't talk a bunch of **** before you race and no one will rag on you if you lose. :D