Can of Worms and Decision before tomorrow.

nancegt350

Sep 22, 2006
Tomorrow I will be ordering some things and need some opinions hopefully tonight.

Ok so this may be openeing a can of worms between you brenspeed/bamachips guys - but I need some opinions.

First: Which is best - brenspeed or bamachips - same setup C&L street with xcal2. Brenspeed is cheaper (nearly 100 bucks!) - but bamachips seem more thorough with their tune. HELP!

Second: Racing stripes - 10" or 12" ? Which looks best? Adding pin strip down either side of them - look good at all?

Thanks in advance.

• Sponsors (?)

Bamachips is a great tuner, no doubt. But I've had tunes from both and IMO Brenspeed is the way to go. They've always been known as the tuner to go with for manual transmissions, however they purchased another '06GT with the automatic and I can tell you that their auto tunes are incredible too! I don't think you can really go wrong with either, but Brenspeed IMO is the BEST!

Also just an opinion again, but I would do 10" stripes if you're gonna do the pinstripe. Here's some pix of my car with 10" and .25" pins.

View attachment 435242
View attachment 435244
View attachment 435246

Thanks guys for all the help. Order placed. I've got the IMCO extreme axle backs, a C&L Street intake with Brenspeed Tune, and 10" racing stripes with 1/4" pinstripes AND "gt350" S2E style rocker panel stripes all on the way. *I'm so excited* :SNSign: :D :D :D :SNSign: :D :D :D