Can you guess?

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

a 2,500 gay prostitute?

bug?if so i hope it has the rarest a/c option or something. i like those things but it takes alot for me to make them look mean and quick. they are easy to work thats for sure.....you can pick up the motors by yourself....they are slow stock and the mpg is not that great considering its a motorcycle motor.lol

in all fairness i hope my guess is wrong, that car is not as cool as you think it is........and thats coming from a audi/vw fan......

what if i drop a 5.0 in it? aahhhh then i would be able to talk about it all day long......too bad its not happening lol. Ill hang around anyways. I just wont be posting threads about the bug, since this is a 5.0 forum.

lol so mike you get no respect. sorry. you went from a diy turbo fox to a bug..........you are easily sold, get something you will like down the road not something you like now. the bug will not last long in your hands, hopefully you can sell for a profit. thats a cheap price for a decent bug though....pics?

not at the moment, the guy deleted the craigslist ad since i am buying it. Ill post pics this saturday. and like it was mentioned, the amount of money needed to turbo a fox plus supporting mods wouldnt be enough. Ive seen these bugs fly on all motor. ported aluminum heads are $600. thats cheap as hell. Complete exhaust $150. So i could do alot to this bug for super cheap and still have fun.

alright man, i dont disagree i wanted one but none of them have a/c and in orladno traffic no thanks....you live in miami so you know what im talking about..............it is about having fun with your cars and if the bug is cool for you do it, jus think you will get tired of that thing fast. but well let time decide that factor

what if i drop a 5.0 in it? aahhhh then i would be able to talk about it all day long......too bad its not happening lol. Ill hang around anyways. I just wont be posting threads about the bug, since this is a 5.0 forum.
:lol: Do it.
lol so mike you get no respect. sorry. you went from a diy turbo fox to a bug..........you are easily sold, get something you will like down the road not something you like now. the bug will not last long in your hands, hopefully you can sell for a profit. thats a cheap price for a decent bug though....pics?
+11

Super beetles are for girls, you gotta get the old school beetle and slam it. The super beetles are real cheap, and for that price it better be in great condition. Try finding a 69' beetle for that cheap and you'll have a rusted roller in your backyard. Super beetles are no fun, its like getting a 71' mustang...OHH :leaving:

issue1016.jpg

chick6.jpg

They dont have the same front end, or suspension, so even if you could drop them, they still wouldnt look sick

side.jpg

not at the moment, the guy deleted the craigslist ad since i am buying it. Ill post pics this saturday. and like it was mentioned, the amount of money needed to turbo a fox plus supporting mods wouldnt be enough. Ive seen these bugs fly on all motor. ported aluminum heads are $600. thats cheap as hell. Complete exhaust $150. So i could do alot to this bug for super cheap and still have fun.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHAAAAA! you finally get that part of it!!!!

bug still will be ugly as sin though. put a v8 in it. i wanna see it lift the wheels :nice: or turbo it. now its alotttt cheaper to turbo a bug. btw. i hope this is not gonna be your daily. or else your gonna hate life. my buddy had a 71 super beetle or whatever its called. (its aqua colored :rlaugh: ) rides like a tractor.

Status
Not open for further replies.