Carb Guys, I need some advice

Ive got an 88 mustang notchback and i got some questions
well How do you run the throttle cable, if your trannys got overdrive.
can you use you stock trottle cable or what setup can you buy to make it work.
thats about all thats holding me back from trying to fire her up

What kinda cam and roller rocker should i run

any kind of advice is apprecatied

• Sponsors (?)

You may want to check into the carb's manufacturer's suggestions. If not, check out: Lokar
I think we all would need to know the rest of your set up to recommend a cam and rockers. And you most likely cant go wrong and call a reputable cam company and get their recommendations.

Just bone stock 302, msd - dizzy, coil and i belive imma get ingition also, thoughts on that
tall valve covers, eldebrock performer intake, 650 eldebrock carb, holly fuel regulator, pretty much rest is stock
ethier goin with 3.73 or 4.10 in rearend
thts about all i no

Now you know why having a carb on what was an EFI car is a problem... it's like a 3 legged penguin - it only lives in certain climates and it doesn't really fit in with the crowd.

Heres the Deal, Im Not wanting a daily driver or the best fuel econmy, I wanna street/strip car, basicaly a weekend driver.
wanna spank imports and chevys
I get it you dont like Carb, But some of do, the engine looks way cleaner Carb ya aint gotta deal with all that ugly ass wiring every were and the big ole upper intake that takes up your whole engine bay, Yea if you Like EFI by all means go EFI or stay EFI, but thats not what im lookin for.
But i no everyones got opinions, there like *******s, and your intitled to it but i get the picture your and EFI guy, but now that you see im not changin my mind and im goin carb