carfax please a.s.a.p.

• Sponsors (?)

i should also add that the reason i need this is im going monday to purchase the engine,trans,harness,and computor to try and mash into a 92 notch:D and im trying to get approximate mileage on the engine,car was hit pretty hard and digital odometer wont work.again thanks if anyone can help

bryce93lx said:
ran car fax no dice on miliage, last report was 48 miles lol, you will be happy to know that it has never been in a major accident thou:rolleyes: , car fax is silly
lol can u post the report for me bud id like to print it,whats funny is it says 48 miles on the title and from lookin under the car and at the interior lol that doesnt seem too hard to believe but as far as major accidents......well the tail shaft of thew trans was almost into the passenger seat lol if i can figure out how to post pics from my phone ill post em on here.thanks again bud
:flag:

Can you run a car fax for me plz... I have to report the mileage when I put the title in my name, and I don't want to put it to low and get a junk title! I just bought the car as a roller.

1FABP26A1GF319887