Carnage PICS (stock turbo 2 valve)

OinkAodeOink

Founding Member
Jun 5, 2002
Daytona bch, Florida
few of you probably remember the thread I had going last week.. Well I finally torn down everything and wasn't too surprised to find what I did.
Have no idea what went wrong, but something definaly did!! no detonation, 10psi or less, 1st gear roll on very easy and I get this!!

On a good note, as you see I'm already painting and preping everything to go back in.. There will defintaly be a nice surprise in the engine bay in the next couple weeks or less. Candy orange on the intake and center of cam covers, candy orange engine bay ( and exterior next month) and maybe a couple other small accents here and there.

I ordered the engine, flexplate ( needed an 8 bolt for auto trans), oil pump, all gaskets, head studs, Cometics, and will be doing alot of paint work.. I hope to have this car back on the road by next weekend ( 7-10th). Machine shop has my head ( getting 2 new valves, valve job and cleaning up).

Engine specs are :
Livernois Motorsport 4.6l new block, Cobra crank, Manely H beams, Mahle pistons (16cc), Fed Mogul bearings, Arp main studs. I'm going to gasket match the heads, and exhaust manifolds for a tad more flow, although I doubt it'll help much.

project_01.jpg

project_02.jpg

project_03.jpg

project_04.jpg

project_05.jpg

project_06.jpg

project_07.jpg

project_08.jpg

project_09.jpg

project_10.jpg

project_11.jpg

Attachments

• project_01.jpg
    project_01.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 122
  • project_02.jpg
    project_02.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 121
  • project_03.jpg
    project_03.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 108
  • project_04.jpg
    project_04.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 95
  • project_05.jpg
    project_05.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 79
  • project_06.jpg
    project_06.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 133
  • project_07.jpg
    project_07.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 95
  • project_08.jpg
    project_08.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 93
  • project_09.jpg
    project_09.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 87
  • project_10.jpg
    project_10.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 110
  • project_11.jpg
    project_11.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 97
  • Sponsors (?)

just a stock PI intake.. what you see is the silver base coat, I'm going to lay a candy orange over it. Along with the center section of the cam covers. Then paint the engine bay and car exterior the same color. ( very close color to the Saleen E orange) Think it'll give a unique look as a package.

Well, that SUCKS! Everyone take note...DONT RELY ON A MAIL ORDER TUNE! Its there just to get you to the tuners so in case you get into a little boost by accadent it doesnt let go...not WOT lol.
I learned this while N/A....my mail order "tune" (which I dont consider that tuned) made my car run at an A/F of 14/15-1...LEAN. Probably about where he was.

Well dude, hope everything goes togethor well.