Cervini's Eleanor Kit ???

twenty8eight

Founding Member
Jun 25, 2002
The Cervini's Eleanor kit was supposed to be officially unveiled Jun 3rd at the Carlisle Fords All-Ford nationals....

Anyone seen it?

Got any pics???

I'd LOVE to see them if so!!!

• Sponsors (?)

twenty8eight said:
The Cervini's Eleanor kit was supposed to be officially unveiled Jun 3rd at the Carlisle Fords All-Ford nationals....

Anyone seen it?

Got any pics???

I'd LOVE to see them if so!!!
It was there and looked real sharp, but have to wait and see if my brother got it-- I ran out of space on my 64 meg card before I found it

So anyone know when cervinis kit is going to be on the market Im very interested it looks a lot better than the photo shop pictures on there site. If its a reasonable price I would be interested in purchasing it over the Thalon kit because I have heard from a few people that it is much easier to install etc and that makes it worth it to me. If anyones got any info that would be awesome.

Thanks John

After looking at it closely I would have to say that blow by's looks a little less ricey, that kit looks nice from cervinis but if I were going for authenticity i would go with BBR Im anquish to see what they can put together with there lip spoiler and rear bumper cover. I will probably wait till thalon comes out with theres aswell before making a decision. Im also weighing in the idea of making my own taking the eleanor kit for 67 and modifying it for my car because I like the eleanors but I want my twist different paint scheme and different rims. Anyways nice car cervinis.

John

Silver05GT said:
So anyone know when cervinis kit is going to be on the market Im very interested it looks a lot better than the photo shop pictures on there site. If its a reasonable price I would be interested in purchasing it over the Thalon kit because I have heard from a few people that it is much easier to install etc and that makes it worth it to me. If anyones got any info that would be awesome.

Thanks John

if you check that link I posted again I added some info on either the third or fourth page about the cost of the parts....you can order now but they already have everything backordered 8 weeks....you can get it as a whole kit or as individual parts....the website should be set up to take orders by monday. www.cervinis.com

Anyone Built an Eleanor!!!

Hey just checking to see if anyone on here has built an eleanor and has some pics, also who on here is planning to build and eleanor or plans to put one of the eleanor kits on there car and if so which one. Im looking to get as many pics as I can of the different options I have available to me.

Thanks John

Are you actually going to run side exiting exhaust or just the side skirts with your exhaust coming out the back. Did you get there kit with the new rear lip spoiler and bumper cover.

Thanks John