Chance to win a set of roller spring perches or 1 of 5 other Mustang...

Dazecars

Jun 20, 2005
parts ends tomorrow (01/25/06) at midnight. There is a raffle for $830.00 in AFTERMARKET classic Mustang parts as a fundraiser after my uncles home was destroyed by fire on the 12th of Dec. I, DazeCars, of this forum am having a raffle for a set of DazeCars Roller Spring Perches, a set of DazeCars SN95 disc brake brackets, a MustangSteve CK-165 cable clutch conversion Kit, a MustangSteve DIY power brake kit (Option #2), a set of Opentracker 560# coil springs, and a California Pony Cars 1965-66 deluxe interior steering wheel horn button center cap. I have posted this on the general discussion forum as well as the classifieds, however I feel it will get better exposure here on the main classic stangnet board (To any moderators please don’t delete or move this I have kept it off of here until now and was hoping it could be here for the last 24 hours PLEASE!!! :) ) So far the raffle has raised $1500 but I am hoping to end up with $2000 When you think about it that is simply 10 people buying $50.00 in tickets. If you can please help by buying some tickets even if you just bought one your generosity would be greatly appreciated, tickets are only between $2.50 $5.00 each (depending on the item) with quantity discounts for lots of 5 and 14 tickets. Also please add to this post to keep it at the top of the forum. Detailed web page for the raffle linked below

fire.jpg

Raffle web page

• Sponsors (?)

Raffle...and new forum!

Day!!

Got my tickets, and thanks for the referal to this new forum!! never been here before and it's GREAT! :nice:

Wish me luck!!

Hope to get the battery tray back in today..it's beautiful weather in Dallas, and Really want to take the Mustang out!

GOOD luck reaching your goal..

Your friend,
Deb

I just wanted to say thank you to every one!!! It looks like we will have almost $2000.00 when it is all said and done. This has been an extremely successful fundraiser especially considering it all came from donations including the product. Current total $1897.50. Thanks again for all the help and special thanks to MustangSteve, Opentracker, Glen's 1965 5.0, Ultrastang, and California Pony Cars for donating the product.