Check out the D.A.R.E car in my town

2jahjc8.jpg

iyejq9.jpg

10qxruc.jpg

nbybna.jpg

:D

• Sponsors (?)

There was one in CT years ago that was all pink, purple, baby blue, and had '50s diner style plastic seats and interior. It was the oddest thing.

we have a 92 lx 5.0 vert as ours...its only got like 10k on it. it was a drug bust back when it was new and was taken over then and converted...its white with grey interior.

I like that sonic blue Termi they just turned into a cop car for some kid street racing it, or at least the assumption was racing :shrug: There was a thread last month about it. I know its a DARE car and im all for that but the paint is a little ghey :notnice:

oh god where in bordentown is that, they need to sell that so someone can rescue it.

oh and the pink one that was in mm and ff was a friend of mines uncle i believe, he was more of an work friend, and were talking bout stangs and he was telling me bout it and i was like wait, is that pnk one in the mag, and he was like yeah you saw it!! I told him it was ugly as hell tho.lol

we have one too, it was seized from a drug dealer who didn't use his turn signal......... the glove box was full of drugs, it was originally black,

DSCN0289.jpg

DSCN0291.jpg

PataskalPDcopy.jpg

i photoshoped some ponies on it for fun

oh god where in bordentown is that, they need to sell that so someone can rescue it.

oh and the pink one that was in mm and ff was a friend of mines uncle i believe, he was more of an work friend, and were talking bout stangs and he was telling me bout it and i was like wait, is that pnk one in the mag, and he was like yeah you saw it!! I told him it was ugly as hell tho.lol

It's on crosswicks st about 300 feet from the 206/130 and crosswicks intersection. :D