CHECK OUT THE NEW PICS!!!!!

Well, I decided to pull out the car today for a few pics. Let me know what you guys think, good or bad. I decided to hold off on the 5-Lug conv. for now and went with replica '93 Cobra wheels which I also had on my old stang(89 GTvert).
From reading the forums, I found that there were only 159 calypso green coupes made in '91. I wanted to narrow the numbers down a little and see how many were made with black interior and 5spd. any help?? Hope you like the pics.

vbpgimage.php

vbpgimage.php

vbpgimage.php

vbpgimage.php

vbpgimage.php

• Sponsors (?)

ooohhh...cobra....I'm def. jealous!!!!Wish I had one..:hail2: '03-'04 cobra
Steering wheel?? Not sure. It has an airbag, maybe that's why. If yours is an '89 it probably does look different bc it doesn't have one. My 89gtvert was different.
As for the taillights, not really sure with that, I'm on the fence. I had them on my black car, but don't know how they would look on the notchback with the green paint.

vbpgimage.php

Sold it a few years ago. Bought it when I was 16. It was nice, had 119,000 when I bought it stock with K&N and flowmasters. I did some stuff to it, sold it with 165,000 and still ran great. It just seemed like a money pit and wanted to cut my losses. I went through 2 cervini's stormin norman hoods, 1 cobra r, 3 stalker noses and a saleen wing. too much $$$$. I miss the vert, but love my notchback and it is alot faster. I think the car was bad luck and needed to start over.
vbpgimage.php