Check this BS out!!!

Synned

took tubgirl on a date and got banned
Mar 31, 2005
Philly
So I go into the mall with my girlfriend, get some pizza, come out not 15 minutes later and this is what I come to:

bs1.gif

bs2.gif

No clue who did it...Whoever it was didn't get in the car though. Called the cops and got a report, so we'll see what insurance does about it. Do you have to pay deductibles on vandalism?
At least I can get that black top now.
And excuse me for the hideous looking dirty stang.

• Sponsors (?)

That really sucks dude. Had something similar happen to me, broke my window and stole my stereo. I wasn't so much pissed off as I was just kinda amused with the whole situation. There's nothing you can really do, the cops probably won't do a damn thing, so just lick your wounds and move on...maybe try to keep your car in a more visible spot from now on.

That really sucks:nonono: .Think very carefully who did you get really mad at you recently to go to this extreme (ie on the road at work at a store).I would go to the mall security ASAP to see if their security cameras caught something most of the malls should have them and if you ask them they"ll let you see them Good luck

...looks like it was just stressed and tore by itself :D ...that does suck you have to pay your deductiable on anything...do you have comprehensive...with your insurance? thats what covers theft vandilism broken windows...all the crap really when the cars parked...if you dont have it you might be rolling around withductt tape on your top for awhile till you can pay out of pocket

Same thing happend to my buddy.

But about the black top he said the insurance company wouldnt get the black top only the tan one becuase it wasnt an orginal replacement even tho it was the exact same price. ???

I HATE HATERS. that is some hatin ass sh..

I went to the mall once in my 89 GT (RIP) and it had a nice key mark down the side when I came out. At least you dont need to mess with paint. If you had to choose a new top or new paint, the top would be my choice.

DAYAM!! :jaw: Wha would anyone do that! :mad: My car got keyed once. It was from a.. long story but almost old girlfriend.

Looking at the pic..hmm... they had to be tall enough :mad: to reach that part of the top so prob wasn't some little kid playing. AND you can tell they used a pen I think cuz looks like scribble during he attempt to puntcure it and several attempts looks like.

Anyone mad at you or g-friend? I cant believe no one saw it..