Checking in...

Caldwell

Apr 27, 2004
Ontario Canada
Hey ladies and gents.

How's it goin guys?? Sorry for the abscence, but i've been friggin super ass busy. I just wanted to stop in to see how everyone was and to let people know i was still alive.

I figured I could post up exactly what has been keepin me so busy, and maybe at the same time get some feedback.

I got caught drawing and colouring my book myself,
but i can show you what I have thus far, lemme know what you think.

there are basically 5 steps

step 1 was drawing it:

step1.jpg

this is the colour layer:

step2.jpg

merged with the drawing:

step3.jpg

along with airbrushing:

step4.jpg

and some highlights:

step5.jpg

but yeah, i'll be doing this forever.
just thought i'd pop by, i'll try to hop online a little more frequently.

and the stang is still going strong. :D

take it easy guys,

Doug

• Sponsors (?)

Lol!
you guys rule.

I know, no excuses, especially for an abscence.

pics of the car, interesting idea. it's actually gorgeous outside so i was going to wash it today.

thanks for the drawin comments guys, it's so hard to guage how well things are going when you have no one but yourself to critique them you know?

but don't worry, i'll be poppin in more now

big pimpin can't stay away from all your love for too long
and when i'm not here, just ask yourself:

View attachment 439078

lookin' good doug.

I must say I like the black and white the best...but that's just me (you know I'm a fan of the sin city).

Not to say the colour doesn't look great...I just think that you have more experience with the sketching rather than the colouring

but that's just a guess :D

let me know when you want help with flash...I'll be able to make something disgustingly nice if that's the way your comic is indeed going to look like

Caldwell said:
Lol!
you guys rule.

I know, no excuses, especially for an abscence.

pics of the car, interesting idea. it's actually gorgeous outside so i was going to wash it today.

thanks for the drawin comments guys, it's so hard to guage how well things are going when you have no one but yourself to critique them you know?

but don't worry, i'll be poppin in more now

big pimpin can't stay away from all your love for too long
and when i'm not here, just ask yourself:

View attachment 439069
"He would bend Beyonce over and drop it like it's hot......................
What's up DOUG....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

drakesdad said:
I'm good.......yeah I'm still here......and I think we have gained some members.......:nice:

Gained!?
OMG
are you serious... odd man, very odd rofl.

Chris: you asked, you receive pal... i specifically went outside, washed my car, and took it down to the marina for some new pics for you. :D

newer1.jpg

newer2.jpg

newer3.jpg

newer4.jpg

newer5.jpg

newer6.jpg

car looks amazing man! ive actually been doing some art too, ive been at school for 2 weeks now, and i ****in love it! heres 2 drawings i did for my drawing 1 class...one of my cars ass, and one of my dorm building...ill make a thread of more work when i get some done hahaha...

DSCN1584.jpg

DSCN1585.jpg

Attachments

• DSCN1584.jpg
    DSCN1584.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 33
  • DSCN1585.jpg
    DSCN1585.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 37
stprorolla49 said:
car looks amazing man! ive actually been doing some art too, ive been at school for 2 weeks now, and i ****in love it! heres 2 drawings i did for my drawing 1 class...one of my cars ass, and one of my dorm building...ill make a thread of more work when i get some done hahaha...

DSCN1584.jpg

DSCN1585.jpg

lol! my car's ass
i love it.

those are some pretty nice drawings dude.
your dorm looks expensive too, your style looks like it would work very well with adobe illustrator.
you familiar w/the prog?

Attachments

• DSCN1584.jpg
    DSCN1584.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 26
  • DSCN1585.jpg
    DSCN1585.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 32
I call BS..................you can't draw a Howard Johnson's and call it something else...............:rlaugh:

and Doug....wth is up with the pedestrian X............should have said...
Equestrian X.......................:rlaugh:
Yeah I said it...............you don't have to laugh.......I thought it was funny as @#$%.....:rlaugh: