Cherry Bomb Exhaust

Oct 10, 2006
does anyone have a vid or audio sample of a cherry bomb exhaust???....i heard a sample on their website and i LOVE IT:hail2: but i want to know how different headers and midpipes change the sound:SNSign:

• Sponsors (?)

:shrug: When I was in HS...only 13 years ago....my buddy had cherry bombs on his 67 302 stang, and his brother had them on his 66 289 Fairlane. Sounded pretty damn good I thought.

Does anyone on here like the sound of the General Lee?

they have a audio sample witha cherry bomb exaust on a 99-04 mustang i like it for the exact reason that it sounds different from the other exhaust systems...but are glasspacks loud..cuz i live in cali....and cops will pull u over like crazy

SRT Handz said:
LongTubes into Glasspack into a dump = Sick!!!
Agreed :nice:
When i had my ol' '79 F-100 back in high school with a cleveland under the hood,i had the Headman longtube headers,with about 2 feet of pipe going into a set of cherry bombs after the headers.So basically the exhaust ended at the edge of the cab with the glasspacks,no further.Sounded sweet!!! :D

My 1969 Mustang in my sig with the 351 Windsor had stock exhaust until I installed Blackjack headers and Thrush glass packs with dumps. It would make your ears bleed :flag:

Wow i love how everyone bashes any new idea..

You know what I've been waiting for someone to try some glasspacks, I think it could sound really good if done right, no one has really ever done it and who knows it could sound really good, DO IT!!!