Chicago drivers, can I borrow your car? Just read

StangCollecter

Founding Member
Dec 6, 1999
Niles Illinois
ok, I don't want to drive it, I just need to take the wheels off, and take some measurements.

I found a manufacturer who can supply a set of 14 inch two piece rotos for the fronts and 6 piston calipers, and a set of 11-12 inch 2 piece rotors for the rears and 2-4 piston calipers to match. And the price is very low. So I figured that since I only need to fabricate the brakets to mount the calipers, I will do this before the Turbo kits. Problem is, I need to get exact specs so I can order the right rotors. Then when I do, I'll need the car again to put the rotor on, then the caliper, and design a braket to make it all work together. I'll then send the braket to the manufacturer to have them make them and include them with the kit. The kit will just use factory lines.

In the end, you'll get the option to get free stuff in the future if you let me borrow your car again (more fitments), plus after I sell enough brake kits, a free kit for your car.

Here are the cars I need

05+ V6 S197 (prefer with larger rims than stock to check clearance)
05+ V8 S197

Thanks! And to the mods, I am not advertising anything for sale, so please do not delete.

• Sponsors (?)