China Cobra Intake Woes!

• Sponsors (?)

Finally done! Citmov's intake is on and installed great... The intake was packaged really good, bubble wrap and all.. thanks citmov. Get this though, delivery day comes by and the package was delivered 5 blocks down from my street, both street names had the same # address and a F starting the street name. Luckily I caught the UPS goof up, and picked it up myself with details from ups! Package had my address and all, guess the driver screwed up (late rainy delivery) :shrug: Anyways, to the refund part. Yatesperformance (actually Blue Oval Industries) got the intake, and gave me a big problem over the phone about how it was my fault. He then tried to refund only $375 of the $405 total price. I was like "hell no", and escalated the case to ebay's buyer protection. Day or two later I got my full refund decided by ebay :rolleyes: Anyways, here is some current pics... still some work to get done.. and my strut tower brace does not fit anymore!

NICE!!! Glad you got it safely. Yeah, I did not want anything to happen to the intake so I used a lot of bubble wrap. Probably too much :) But glad it worked out and fits well! Looks good man!

Only thing i didnt like about the China Cobra Intake, was the small notched area by the thermostat. The Chinese one does not have the notch and it makes it very hard to turn the distributor and get it in time with very little room to advance or retard the timing.

Thanks guys.. good to know it still looks good! Runs super strong, had some fun with an old Nova SS today, ate him up nicely. Notice a improvement over the stocker, but might need a larger throttle body to match up the cobra intake, running the stock TB for now.