Cipher racing seats

I recently bought some seats that I was a little sceptical about. After reading other reviews i went ahead and gave them a shot. I was very happy and pleased with what I recieved. At 319 a pair they were very nice seat of seats. I was even missing the hardware bag and a short phone call it was on its way from california to north carolina in 3 days. The customer service was outstanding. They answer the phone everytime and answer all questions. So if you are thinking about buying a set of seats giver Cipher Auto a shot here is a couple of photos. They even sell the fabric by the yard so you can do the back seats which i am planning. They will hopefully be redone in the next week. Overall a great product at a great price.

Attachments

• S6301102.jpg
    S6301102.jpg
    195.2 KB · Views: 659
  • S6301105.jpg
    S6301105.jpg
    174.4 KB · Views: 371
  • Sponsors (?)

Can they put a hole for a true 5-point harness on them?

I just priced a set of Corbeaus yesterday... I think damn near $700/seat is a ridiculous amount of money to pay for a frame, padding, and fabric, and that's not including the tracks or 5th point provision, or the belts.

i dont know about the 5 pt harness just get one there website cipherauto.com or look them up on facebook they answer questions quick. i am also with you on the carbeau seats i wanted some but for me to get the fronts, mounts, and rear fabric was over 1000 and thats not even installing the rear fabric. i paid 319 for seats and 80 bucks for the fabric which is 4 yds to do the rear a local uhpolstry shop said 150 to do the rear plus the 189 for brackets. so new front and rears is going to be 750 bucks what the fronts only of carbeau would cost. i think i am talk to the company and tell them to get on this website and should offer a discount.

You can count me in on a group purchase if we can work it out. I'm not a flake, either. Unless I've already purchased their seats by then, I guarantee I will be down for them if they offer a discount.