Civic 2006

DougNuts said:
The concept Civic looks nice, the production one looks too plain. Of course, what's under the hood and the suspension will matter the most.

I love my '93 hatchback Civic. Very fun to drive, economical and it has tons of interior room. I'm slowly fixing it up to "like new" status with additional sound deadening, horsepower and audio equipment. Honda makes great cars whether some people want to admit it or not.

Some day, I'll buy a brand new Acura as a daily driver, but for now the Civic is perfect.

Honda is crap. I just went camping this weekend. My Gf's Sister's Boyfriend (got that?) was worried his Ford Explorer wouldn't make it (has 150K on a 96) so he brought his dads brand new Honda Ridgeline. It completely crapped out at 5000 miles, they had to tow it 96 miles to Nashua. After that experience I won't ever own a Honda.

He was kicking himself that he hadn't brought his Ford.

true story

• Sponsors (?)

Yeah hate as you will, and though every car is gunna have some problems, many of which are dependant on the owner, hondas are for the most part pretty reliable cars -- or they were in the past, all the hondas with 200k+ aren't newer than 97 or so.. so a few years from now we'll see how reliable the newer ones are I guess