Claybar'd/Waxed the GT, come look!

• Sponsors (?)

yea i just moved here from galveston, it was probably mine, what do you drive? If you were in your mustang im sure I probably noticed, i cant believe all the nice mustangs i see around here compared to galveston (where they are all riced out)

i think it is you, used to live in captains landing or whatever on Stuart road? and floors it where ever you go?

haha that thing sounded like crap, are those like dynapacks or something? need to upgrade man. i drive the blue mach1 that is by HEB all the time.

i think it is you, used to live in captains landing or whatever on Stuart road? and floors it where ever you go?

haha that thing sounded like crap, are those like dynapacks or something? need to upgrade man. i drive the blue mach1 that is by HEB all the time.

Are you that ugly hairy chick with the side scoops torn off the Mach from automatic car washes? The one I asked why you bought the car and was answered with "I bought it because its pretty blue" :rlaugh:

:popcorn:

Love n00bs that sign up to cause crapola :D

maybe a noob to this forum. . .cars, def not. and i am not trying to start crap my friend. just when you see some a-hole driver in your neighborhood you wanna call them out so they dont run down some kid, let alone my kid. . . :notnice:

but i am not trying to start crap man. sorry to come off like that :canada:

maybe a noob to this forum. . .cars, def not. and i am not trying to start crap my friend. just when you see some a-hole driver in your neighborhood you wanna call them out so they dont run down some kid, let alone my kid. . . :notnice:

but i am not trying to start crap man. sorry to come off like that :canada:

even though, his car is loud and pretty slow for being blown. how much did he spend? i know a mach1 friend of mine here said he raced him and beat him with only full exhaust, and stock tires.

Mang I used to like Deft, didnt know he drove like an arse. And if a Stock Mach (he he that rhymed) beat him he must not have any clue about driving eaither. :( So sad to lose someone like that..........so Texas by way of Canada eh? :shrug:

So.... *shoves hands in pocket* Whatcha got done to the Mach1?

its a mach1 man, i cant bear to cut her open. 17x10 mach1 reps in the rear MM k-member :nice: K&N intake, Kooks headers, offroad x and borla exhaust with 4"tips. i dont want to open it up and look back and want to slit my wrists. did that once before with my old 1997 BMW M3 e36

i'll get some new pics this weekend when i have some time. i recently purchased a new computer and havent put many pics on it yet

i am trying to build up my 2000 ss into the 9s all motor right now (GM man sorry guys)

i'm surpried you havent yet, how is the parts department? sucks when the bank owns your cars huh. . . but seriously man peace lasersvt,

I mean one of my kids was riding a bicycle I bought for him at the local walmart(has training wheels, cute i know) and was riding it around in the driveway next to the mach, I was out there to make sure he didnt ding it up, hehe. I hear this white mustang coming, and I guess he saw my car, and just stomps it, goes sideways, I grab my kid and yanked him towards the garage in case he lost control. Scared the **** outta my kid, ever since then I have a distaste for him in my mouth

IDK, Ive talked to Deft for a year and he always has been a straight up guy. He has posted alot against driving stupid as well. I see someone who JUST joined and starts off your first post bashing a well liked member of stangnet. If its true, sorry to hear it and I hope it dont happen again, sincerly. Ive never driven his car so I cant confirm or deny its speed. Seems with his mods itd keep with the Termi in my garage. BTW Both Cobras were paid for in cash. My last three cars before it were paid for in cash. Parts department, no. My job is ball buster. Pay sucks but the benefits are killer :D

Now you have a camera, a computer and a Mach1. Not that you care but youd give more credability to your claim if you went and took a picture right now of it........with a penny on the center of the shaker :nice:

yeah, the penny! Let me just get one frooom myyy.....wife! Morgan Fairchild! Whom ive seen nekid ...
Yeah thats the ticket :nice: