CMVC delete question

I must respectfully disagree.. a custom tune is not required for IMRC delete plates ? I used to have the SCT X-Cal II 9415 preloaded tuner that provided an option under the end user adjustability menu for IMRC delete's

If you have a 9415 with the SCT canned tune, you indeed do have end user adjustability for the CMRC deletes. I had this, and this file works perfectly fine.

However, if you have an XCal that has a "custom" or "internet" tune from shops like Bamachips, Brenspeed, Evolution, etc., then it is now a 9400 model, and you lose that SCT CMRC file. Therefore, if you have an XCal with a custom tune, you must get a retune for the CMRC's.

• Sponsors (?)

If you have a 9415 with the SCT canned tune, you indeed do have end user adjustability for the CMRC deletes. I had this, and this file works perfectly fine.

However, if you have an XCal that has a "custom" or "internet" tune from shops like Bamachips, Brenspeed, Evolution, etc., then it is now a 9400 model, and you lose that SCT CMRC file. Therefore, if you have an XCal with a custom tune, you must get a retune for the CMRC's.

Exactly!And for the guys with Diablo tuners Im pretty sure they dont have the option for tuning themselves for CMRCs.