Cobra emblems

ranger04

Jul 28, 2007
Will the cobra emblems line up with the holes on a GT fender, I know the pony and bar emblems do. I allways liked the snakes. Also I have a GT/CS, it doesn't have emblems at all, just the CS decal, does anyone know if the holes are still there on a CS?

• Sponsors (?)

More than likely you do not have holes in your fenders. I'm sure they use the base model V6 fenders. You can get any emblem you want. If it has alignment pins, you just cut them off and use 3M adhesive:nice:

The GT/CS does not have alignment holes, because it has no side badging. I can't believe you'd get rid of that beautiful fading stripe to put a Cobra badge on it.

It doesn't look that good, the car is red fire with black strips, it's dark on dark. The strips don't high light the red at all. If they would have been white, silver or gold, it would of looked alot better.

Thanks for the link!!!! That black strip just wasn't cutting against red fire, a white fade strip would be the ticket and keep the car more original, I want to do ralley strips across the top as well. I've pretty much settled on white, but I often thought that gold would look good on red fire, anyone have an opinion there?

YEP, thats what I have decided to do. I didn't realize that I could get the CS stripe in other colors, If I would of knew this, I wouldn't of even mentioned the emblems. On the link he gave me it even shows a redfire stang with a silver CS stripe, it looks so much better than black, it accents the whole car.

Have you used this company before? I am thinking about putting some stripes on my GT. I like the Tungstein color on my silver car. Are they difficult to do yourself or should I take it somewhere?

I haven't used them before, but I've heard of people that have used them before. They were happy with the quality.

I'm glad we were able to steer you away. I personally like the black stripes. But I like subtlety. Just like I like the black GT/CS's with black stripes. Reminds me of the SN95 Mach 1's. Very stealthy. Same reason we have ghost stripes on our '05. But in any event, you're not putting cobra emblems on, and keeping the GT/CS stripes, so I'm satisfied. Be sure to post pictures when you get your stripes done.

I think stripes look great. But I do love the black on black C/S special stripes. I would have bought that car if I didn't live on a dirt road. And that all blacked out Roush is one of the most beautiful cars I have ever seen. But I do live on a dirt road and I already have one black car I needed to keep my daily driver a easier color to keep clean. I am not a big fan of the Cobra emblems on a non Cobra. As much as I love the way they look. I think that another color of the C/S stickers would look sweet bro. You must post pictures when you are through.....