cobra intake

• Sponsors (?)

yeah they are better than stock,the stockers are junk.but you will need the lower also,maybe just me but it sounded like you just wanted to bolt it to the stock lower.i have a polished upper and lower 93 cobra intake w/spacer i need to unload if your interested in converting to fox tb setup.

Yea you can't get just a Cobra upper (well you can, but it won't bolt to your stock lower), it has different port designs. The stock has inline square ports, where the Cobra has staggered round ports.

As for the difference, it will make a NICE difference. If you can find one used, then go for it. I got my used SVO cobra intake that had been ported for $200, oh yea it came with a 1" phenolic spacer that I didn't use. But it took me from a [email protected] to a [email protected] with the intake and 70mm throttle body. Definitely worth it.

I just bought mine for $270 from Ernie 302 on Corral...they are out there, you just have to wait for them to show up.

I can't wait to get mine on. Mine has the polished "Motorsport SVO" plate on it, it looks damn good.

Swarzkopf said:
I just bought mine for $270 from Ernie 302 on Corral...they are out there, you just have to wait for them to show up.

I can't wait to get mine on. Mine has the polished "Motorsport SVO" plate on it, it looks damn good.

Ernie302 on corral or Slow5.0 here :D
I hope you like intake Swarzkopf