• Sponsors (?)

03 Cobras FTW!!!!

stangnethf9.jpg

-AJ

Attachments

• stangnethf9.jpg
    stangnethf9.jpg
    207.9 KB · Views: 65
I can't stand draglites. I would never put them on my car, makes it look cheap to me, but that's just my opinion. No offence to all you guys with draglites. That's why there are so many choices, everyone likes something different. I got silver Cobra R's on mine and it is a pretty common wheel but I loke it. Have you considered Bullits?

And yes, I've been torn up about the wing numerous times already, i know i know i know. I just can't decide and haven't had the time.

5 LUG CONVERSION????????

Really what are the gains of the 5 LUG? I already have rear disk brakes from SSBC. Tehonly reason I can see doing it is if I push enough power to snap the lugs with a 4 lug set up. But how much power can the 4 lug handle really. I've never seen anyone break them. I run slicks at teh track and don't have a prob withe the 4 lug. Thanks for the help.

Aaron'S'tang said:
And yes, I've been torn up about the wing numerous times already, i know i know i know. I just can't decide and haven't had the time.

5 LUG CONVERSION????????

Really what are the gains of the 5 LUG? I already have rear disk brakes from SSBC. Tehonly reason I can see doing it is if I push enough power to snap the lugs with a 4 lug set up. But how much power can the 4 lug handle really. I've never seen anyone break them. I run slicks at teh track and don't have a prob withe the 4 lug. Thanks for the help.

well....say you really want some anneversry cobras, or FR500's, or some bullits...you have to have 5-lug. and it looks WAAAAYYY better....on ANY wheel with exposed lugs. Take for instance the regular 03 cobras. 4-lug ones look bad....

Aaron'S'tang said:
Really what are the gains of the 5 LUG? I already have rear disk brakes from SSBC.

Well, rear disks don't really do much work. It's the fronts. 13" Cobra fronts and 11.65" rears are better than any Fox brake setup out there. If you do this type of 5-lug conversion, you would be doing it for performance as well as appearance because nice big brakes do look good in the wells