Codes P0171 & P0174 - 2011 GT

BLKsteeda

Jul 12, 2004
Anywhere
My 2011 GT has a tune and CAI...today for some reason I said what the hell and ran Ford's built in vehicle diagnostics software through the sync system. After it was ran, the "check engine light" has been on ever since. The vehicle report that was sent to my sync account didn't tell me a thing so I scanned the car with my SCT and the P0171 & P0174 codes came back which are both "system too lean (b1) & (b2). Anyone have any experience yet with these codes? I can only imagine there are a multitude of things it can be. My first guess would be that it's in the custom tune somewhere. Car only has 2400 miles.

Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

My 2011 GT has a tune and CAI...today for some reason I said what the hell and ran Ford's built in vehicle diagnostics software through the sync system. After it was ran, the "check engine light" has been on ever since. The vehicle report that was sent to my sync account didn't tell me a thing so I scanned the car with my SCT and the P0171 & P0174 codes came back which are both "system too lean (b1) & (b2). Anyone have any experience yet with these codes? I can only imagine there are a multitude of things it can be. My first guess would be that it's in the custom tune somewhere. Car only has 2400 miles.

Thanks

call Steeda tomorrow and ask them. Hopefully they can help you out. That's what they told me when I got mine.
Good Luck
RC