Columbus, GA area cruises?????

• Sponsors (?)

prochargedstang said:
are you a member of ccs

ProchargedStang: If you were asking me if I belong to CCS, the answer is no. I'm looking to join a club that allows other types of cars not just Stangs. My husband owns a 66 Chevelle and my dad owns a 33 Buick Coupe. So we want something that we can all enjoy as a family....

I have seen the CCS website and it looks like you have a great alot of nice rides.

Blondie said:
ProchargedStang: If you were asking me if I belong to CCS, the answer is no. I'm looking to join a club that allows other types of cars not just Stangs. My husband owns a 66 Chevelle and my dad owns a 33 Buick Coupe. So we want something that we can all enjoy as a family....

I have seen the CCS website and it looks like you have a great alot of nice rides.

There clud in Columbus that is for all makes. Main thing is the car has to be an american V8 car. There are a few exceptions though, like the Grand National,, SVO, Turbo coupe birds etc.. As long as it was considered a hot-rod..

www.street-machines.org

Use to meet 2 times a month, but went to limbo mode for a awhile when the site went down for upgrades. Right now it's just once a month at Sonic on Milgen Rd, by the Publix. And that is usally on the 2nd Tues of the month. But in Spring they try to meet 2 times, once on the Tues & one Sat at Cooper Creek Park.