COME RACE TODAY!

Heads up race tonight at Portland International Raceway. Gates open at 5pm 1st round of qualifying at 5.30 and eliminations start at 7pm. It does not cost anything extra to run the heads up program and after you are eliminated you can go back to running the regular late night program. You WILL get more runs running in the heads up program, garunteed! Hope to see some of you there. :D

• Sponsors (?)

I saw you car last night very cool. Ya jeff was haulin for a stock 2v 4.6
with only 9-10lbs boost. 10.9 at 130mph my street car hero, he is making my old daily driver proud.

Did you actually expect everyone to show up?
Most people were really anxious to ride in Bill's trunk and watch his TV's. I mean, what's better, Eric trying to be drift master 2000 or packing in Bill's trunk and watching Romy and Michelle's High School Reunion?
:shrug:

Congrads Jeff on your runner-up finish. :nice:

I had a lot of fun making some passes myself. :D

Were you the guy that stopped me on my way out to look at my wheels? I would have to say that jeffs race against the chevelle was the best race of the night! Erics was the most exciting one! That last pass that ray made shure did look as if he gained a couple pounds ? Great to see all the people show up from on here that actually ran! Good runs steve,jen,and yes you to andy! So ya gonna try for the 12's in 2 weeks steve :D i should be ready then also :nice: peace

john:p

The track officials had scolded me earlier in the evening that if I ran quicker than 11.50 again, that I could not race the 69 again without a rollbar.
When cory passed me at 3/4 track I really did'nt see any reason to run a loosing low 11 and still get the boot.

So ya gonna try for the 12's in 2 weeks steve :D i should be ready then also :nice: peace

NOPE!! the Saleen is done getting raced, I will take the 83 from now on. The saleen needs better tires to get the times that it should run, and I dont want it to get all beat from going down there. But I can't wait to race ya in the 83 though, so you got to get your car at the track. :nice:

NOPE!! the Saleen is done getting raced, I will take the 83 from now on. The saleen needs better tires to get the times that it should run, and I dont want it to get all beat from going down there. But I can't wait to race ya in the 83 though, so you got to get your car at the track. :nice:

Trust me i'll be ready in 2 weeks as long as it dont rain. No bottle tho :D I need to get the line locks done and the battery box in, and i beleive thats it! Oh yeah and get the clutch broke in! peace

Arent you JEN? :D

Nope... my friends call me Jess. But, hey, I'll go by Jen. 'Cause Jen doesn't spend all night with Misha making cookies for everyone. I could use the sleep anyways...

Anyways, back to the topic of this thread...
I ran 14.5... (Don't anyone dare put one of these: :lol: !) That's only my second time out there, but it was hella fun. Can't wait to go next weekend!

My bad Jen I mean Jess:D Back to your time......thats a respectable time, good job:nice: just go and have fun and dont worry about your time and the next thing you know you'll be spanking Misha at the track:D sorry Misha it might be time for another burnout Queen:p j/k so dont send me hate mail :D :) :D

Dang JEN, that's not bad for your second time out AND being a girl!

Did everyone tell you that when it was your second time too? :p Damn, I'm gonna miss the brutal days on IM at the shop...

Maybe Julie can come out to play with Misha and I one of these night.

Factor- I don't need to ever spank Misha at the track, we take care of that at home. :D Has anyone ever even SEEN me do a burnout? lol