convertible restomod

a91what

SendMeUrDataLog
Mod Dude
Apr 6, 2011
Hillsborough county
Ok so I painted my 90vert. Hot rod black before I drop in my new interior I want to get my weatherstripping right. Everything went on easy enough.(except the quarter windows were a *****.) I still have a gap on the driverside. I don't see anyway to adjust the front window, the gap is where the window/front bow/pillar post come together any advice will be helpfull. I can put up pics tomorrow if they will help.

• Sponsors (?)

The car more recent pic tomorrow

Attachments

• IMAG0011.jpg
    IMAG0011.jpg
    784.6 KB · Views: 149
Ok so I'm going to try readjusting the the weather stripping hopefully that will fix the issue more questions to come I have ported GT 40 heads and extrude honed tubular intake. To add into the mix.

I would take it in the shop and have them look at the tension on the top cables as well as help you adjust the rubbers. wouldnt surprise me one bit if your top was slightly out of whack.

Just pulled the car out of the shop new pads and cables. I didn't have the rubber at the time so doing it myself I just noticed today that the window regulator doesn't have the plastic bushing on the vertical slide allowing the window to sit cockeyed.