Convertible Top

Hey guys having a problem with my convertible top. The guy doing my interior says the top wont go up all the way. Does anyone no what the problem might be? I while ago I notice a hydraulic cylinder leaking but it stopped and I haven't let the top down since then. Could use some advice or input as to what you guys think...........

• Sponsors (?)

If its the cylinder itself, I'm not sure without looking at it. Used ones aren't bad to come by. Is it coming out around the cylinder shaft or the fitting?

I think it was coming from the bottom were the fitting is i believe...... Also is this a restoration problem? I have a guy doing my interior and my top so is it possible for this shop to do it or do I have to take it to an actual auto shop...... I would rather instead of doing myself..

A real mechanic can easily do it, as can an upholstery shop probably. You can soooo do it yourself. Don't be skeered.
Cool thanks for the info brother..... One more thing you know much about top end :poo:...... I think i know where I wanna go just need to be pushed in a direction....... With everything I have so far for the top end I was thinking of an e303 cam and trick flow stage 1 heads.... Im going with the e 303 because I live in cali. not sure what else would be legal....Any opinions?