Cops using 05 Mustangs in Howard County MD

Hey all. My son attends Lincoln Tech in Howard County Maryland, and commutes between home (near Westminster). On his way to school on Rt 32 east, he observed a traffic stop with one black 05/06 Mustang GT. It had lights in the grill and on the dash, and the fogs flashed. Two miles further on, he observed two marked Howard County police cars under an overpass with another black 05 Mustang GT (presumably, a 2nd unmarked Mustang).

After reporting this to classmates at the school, he heard another report of these or similar Mustang GTs on Rt. 29 near Columbia.

Has anyone else seen or heard of unmarked late model GTs used in Maryland? Holy Crap!!

John

• Sponsors (?)

illinois state police have been using a purple 96 gt and a z 28 for a few years. i think its over by st.louis but makes its way to southeastern illinois some.

they use chevys in pa

IM000493.jpg

Attachments

• IM000493.jpg
    IM000493.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 80
I saw an 05 black gt the other day on rt. 32 on the side of the road. After I passed I noticed it was an unmarked cop. Luckily I pass that area all the time and know cops hang out their frequently.

TorchRed02 said:
I saw an 05 black gt the other day on rt. 32 on the side of the road. After I passed I noticed it was an unmarked cop. Luckily I pass that area all the time and know cops hang out their frequently.

My son got nailed on 32 (coming south down the hill where it divides into the 4 lane) doing 84. Very active cop area, and he commutes there to Lincoln Tech 4 days a week. He should know better...

I've seen the Maryland Transportation Authority Police running unmarked 01 or 02 Mustang GTs. I've seen a white one and a Tourch Red one around the Ft. McHenry and Harbor Tunnels and at the Bay Bridge. The also run marked Camaros.

jwgroovin said:
My son got nailed on 32 (coming south down the hill where it divides into the 4 lane) doing 84. Very active cop area, and he commutes there to Lincoln Tech 4 days a week. He should know better...

do you know if cops hang out between 32 and 108 to I95 and 32 ?