Cost to install Steeda Ultra-Lite Springs?

I have called a few places in the Atlanta area to install these Steeda springs, and I have been quoted $400-$500 for 3-4 hours labor. Then, alignmnet costs on top of that. This is much higher than I expected, and I may just sell the darn things if I cannot get them installed for any less. Any advice or info would be helpful. Thanks! :flag:

• Sponsors (?)

It is not that difficult to put them in yourself if you feel comfortable doing it. You will need to get a spring compressor to do the fronts, but that is the only special tool you really need. They aren't expensive.

On the low side $200.00, high side $500.
But if the job is done right youll be glad you did it.
I had it done on my 04 by Dallas Mustang for $225.00
they said 30 minutes per wheel. well worth it to me.
Alignment is a whole different thing.Gotta pay to play....:flag:

I know on the fox body platforms I did many a spring swap right in the driveway. I am not sure how much different it would be on the S197s. The poster before me is right though, you really do need to make sure your alignment is correct after the springs are on. I prefer waiting a few days to let the springs settle in, and then get checked. Otherwise, you might trash your tires and not get the handling benefits your springs are intended to give.