*cough* *cough* *BARF* Someone actually did it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

SRT Handz said:
I just really hate Wanna-Be Lambo Doors

I hate wannabe HIDs in non projector housings that scatter light everywhere and blind the **** out of me.

Like Killy said, it's your car, and as long as you're happy with it, it's all that matters.

But..
All of your mustangs look just like the guy's next door
Saleen wing
Black Bullitts
Stock 05/06 front end

You car looks like the car next door, and the car on the otherside combined...

And there is no need to be shouting.

Should have bought a GTO....I mean if you are going for the whole "Fugly Look"........

But really, what kinda mods do you have done to it? I can't imagine somone that gets on here and tries to impress everyone by throwing out the whole, "my car costs more than yours, so it has to be better" crap can spend that much cash to make it look that hideous and not on anything to make it quicker.

Y2K_MustangVert said:
I can't imagine somone that gets on here and tries to impress everyone by throwing out the whole, "my car costs more than yours, so it has to be better" crap can spend that much cash to make it look that hideous and not on anything to make it quicker.
Actually, I think you did just imagine that because it did not happen in this thread :shrug: Instead of me re-capping the events that have transpired in the thread I suggest you re-read it, nice and slow from the beginning...

Y2K_MustangVert said:
Should have bought a GTO....I mean if you are going for the whole "Fugly Look"........

But really, what kinda mods do you have done to it? I can't imagine somone that gets on here and tries to impress everyone by throwing out the whole, "my car costs more than yours, so it has to be better" crap can spend that much cash to make it look that hideous and not on anything to make it quicker.

I'm not trying to impress anyone I'm just responding to some jerks that has nothing better to do than trash someone else's car, I didn't ask for anyone's opion or anything. AS far as mods I'm being sponsered by pmp with there twin turbo kit along with a list of mods i already have done.

Kilgore Trout said:
Actually, I think you did just imagine that because it did not happen in this thread :shrug: Instead of me re-capping the events that have transpired in the thread I suggest you re-read it, nice and slow from the beginning...

Thanks for the back up

Y2K_MustangVert said:
Kilgore, if that didn't happen in this thread, then might I suggest you take a gander at post 20. Thanks for the advice though!
He came here to defend his car. He did not as you say 'gets on here and tries to impress everyone by throwing out the whole, "my car costs more than yours, so it has to be better" crap'

If someone insulted your car, you would do the same exact f'n thing.

How many of the regulars on here, when others are bashing their cars, throw out the "cost of things"? Not too many that I know of. Defending a car is one thing, but when he needs to try and justify the amount of money that was spent, it is a different story. And a very sincere thanks to the owner for adding that part about the twin turbo kit, that takes the cake over the look of anything. I don't care for the look of it, but when the twin turbos go on it will be alot better!

hahahaha @ the car. Some things arent done much and are different because they are the WORST ideas ever. this is where that hideous body kit comes into play... Im glad you're happy with your car, but that doesnt make it any less ugly, nor does it make your decisions seem like good ideas.

Sorry

Iam sorry to say. I think your car is the dumbest looking mustang I have ever seen. I dont think it should be called a mustang anymore. It does not look like an 05 or any model year for that matter. A mustang is american, its muscle its Pride. Yours looks like a toy. I think you wasted a large sum of money on something that will get **** forever from a lot of people. And yea this is my opinion, but I can say what I want on any thread I want about anything I want. Yes I am Hater, of your car and of anyone who does anything to disrespect american muscle. I dont think your car look rice, or american or anything. I hope your car blows up. And thats what I think o and sorry for saying what I think I know you dont want to hear it.

I bet his car will win more car shows than most of ours on here. Why? Because it's relatively unique. Ok, he can't beat you at the track (yet), but who cares? It's just a car. I love my car and all the things I've done to it. Some of you guys really have no appreciation for the hobby. Yeah, I hate rice and I don't like a lot of the kits that come out for stangs (like Stalker) but leave the guy alone. He did something many of you wouldn't dare try, thinking outside the box.

It's things like this that force the hobby to regress into a childhood state. This is why a lot of the older crowd don't join places like this. They overlook the childish ways or a while then disappear to never be heard from again.

Don't pull that freedom of speech/opinion crap on me either. I'm the one fighting for it so you have no right to lecture ME on it.

When I posted the pics of my body kit, in between the few nice jobs I got many more "you need to do this". If I "need" to do this, how come you still own a stock car?

At least I have the balls to do something different, just like dranged. Sure, there are a lot of Cobra R parts out there on cars but not where I live. For me it's unique and different.

Once again, dranged, good job.

dranged said:
Well for one i'm glad you don't like my car that way it will continue to stay in my driveway. I didn't ask any of your opions so if all you guys have to do is grab pics from the internet and bash people go ahead losers.:jaw: All of your mustangs look just like the guy's next door, Mine is unique and different and i hate to say it but hell the paint job cost more than some of your guys mustangs, Hell the body kit probably cost more than some of your guys stangs, so don't be trashin my car if i asked for your opion it would be different but i didn't. As for the comment why don't you buy a 05 well at the time I went to buy one but they were 6 to 8 months on back order and I wasn't about to pick one off the lot that someone else ordered. so you guys go ahead and trash the car all you want but opions are like *******'s everyone has one

That's kind of funny. Noone asked you to come over here and start calling us losers for talking about your car. We didn't go in search of you to find out what your opinion was going to be on our comments, so if that's all you do is search for whomever doesn't have something positive to say about your car, and then call them losers and whatnot, I think that's the pot calling the kettle black.

You say that your paint job, and 'hell', even the body kit probably costs more than some of our cars do altogether. I'd have to honestly disagree with that, but what do I know about your car, other than how I feel about how it looks. Not everyone can afford $10,000 worth of appearance.

"so don't be trashin my car if i asked for your opion it would be different".

Do we have to ask every person on the internet if we are allowed to talk about their car on a forum? If you started the thread, I could see reason in your comment there. You jumped in a bit late with that one, and that comment rubbed me the wrong way. You are way too defensive, and take what people think too seriously.

"so you guys go ahead and trash the car all you want"

Interesting. Didn't you just say not..... Oh never mind.

WOW this is a very amusing thread. :lol: My opionon on the car not that it matters because i am not important is :nonono: You are only helping out the big headed 3v drivers they think you want to be like them :nono: , but thats a sick paint job and very original idea i like it. But i would have built the motor up and done a 2.2 KB but remeber im a nobody im just expressing my opinon. :SNSign:

Shiroelex said:
That's kind of funny. Noone asked you to come over here and start calling us losers for talking about your car. We didn't go in search of you to find out what your opinion was going to be on our comments, so if that's all you do is search for whomever doesn't have something positive to say about your car, and then call them losers and whatnot, I think that's the pot calling the kettle black.

You say that your paint job, and 'hell', even the body kit probably costs more than some of our cars do altogether. I'd have to honestly disagree with that, but what do I know about your car, other than how I feel about how it looks. Not everyone can afford $10,000 worth of appearance.

"so don't be trashin my car if i asked for your opion it would be different".

Do we have to ask every person on the internet if we are allowed to talk about their car on a forum? If you started the thread, I could see reason in your comment there. You jumped in a bit late with that one, and that comment rubbed me the wrong way. You are way too defensive, and take what people think too seriously.

"so you guys go ahead and trash the car all you want"

Interesting. Didn't you just say not..... Oh never mind.

WELL MISTER FOUNDING MEMBER KEEP UP THE GOOD JOB ON THE FORUM

(hat's kind of funny. Noone asked you to come over here and start calling us losers for talking about your car.)

NOONE ASKED YOUR MEMBERS TO SEARCH THE INTERNET AND TRASH PEOPLE'S CARS EITHER. YES I'M SURE THERE ARE ALOT OF PEOPLE WHO DON'T LIKE MY CAR AND THAT IS FINE EVERYONE HAS OPIONS BUT I HAVE ALOT OF PRIDE,TIME, AND MONEY IN MY CAR. IT IS IRATATING THAT PEOPLE HAVE NOTHING ELSE BETTER TO DO THAN TALK ABOUT SOMEONE'S RIDE. LIKE I SAID BEFORE IT WOULD BE DIFFERENT IF I HAD ASKED FOR A OPION.

AND YEA I MIGHT BE A LITTLE DEFENSIVE BUT JUST LIKE EVERYONE ON THIS BOARD THAT IS MY RIGHT. I CAN SAY WHATEVER I WANT, JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE.

SO IF YOU DON'T LIKE MY RESPONSE KICK ME OFF I DON'T CARE THIS IS ONE OF THE WORST FORUMS I HAVE BEEN ON ANYWAY. MOST OF THE FORUMS I HAVE BEEN ON PEOPLE APPRECIATE MUSTANGS AND ORGINAILTY OF THE OWNERS IT IS MORE OF A BOND BETWEEN MUSTANG OWNERS NOT IMMATURE PEOPLE THAT IS SO BOARD THAT ALL THEY HAVE TO DO IS TALK ABOUT SOMEONE'S RIDE, OR MAYBE THERE JEALOUS, OR THEY DON'T LIKE IT.

BUT ANYWAY THERE ARE ALOT OF SMARTAAASSS ON HERE SOME ARE COOL BUT I GUESS YOU GET THAT STUFF ON EVERY FORUM:owned:

dranged said:
WELL MISTER FOUNDING MEMBER KEEP UP THE GOOD JOB ON THE FORUM

(hat's kind of funny. Noone asked you to come over here and start calling us losers for talking about your car.)

NOONE ASKED YOUR MEMBERS TO SEARCH THE INTERNET AND TRASH PEOPLE'S CARS EITHER. YES I'M SURE THERE ARE ALOT OF PEOPLE WHO DON'T LIKE MY CAR AND THAT IS FINE EVERYONE HAS OPIONS BUT I HAVE ALOT OF PRIDE,TIME, AND MONEY IN MY CAR. IT IS IRATATING THAT PEOPLE HAVE NOTHING ELSE BETTER TO DO THAN TALK ABOUT SOMEONE'S RIDE. LIKE I SAID BEFORE IT WOULD BE DIFFERENT IF I HAD ASKED FOR A OPION.

AND YEA I MIGHT BE A LITTLE DEFENSIVE BUT JUST LIKE EVERYONE ON THIS BOARD THAT IS MY RIGHT. I CAN SAY WHATEVER I WANT, JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE.

SO IF YOU DON'T LIKE MY RESPONSE KICK ME OFF I DON'T CARE THIS IS ONE OF THE WORST FORUMS I HAVE BEEN ON ANYWAY. MOST OF THE FORUMS I HAVE BEEN ON PEOPLE APPRECIATE MUSTANGS AND ORGINAILTY OF THE OWNERS IT IS MORE OF A BOND BETWEEN MUSTANG OWNERS NOT IMMATURE PEOPLE THAT IS SO BOARD THAT ALL THEY HAVE TO DO IS TALK ABOUT SOMEONE'S RIDE, OR MAYBE THERE JEALOUS, OR THEY DON'T LIKE IT.

BUT ANYWAY THERE ARE ALOT OF SMARTAAASSS ON HERE SOME ARE COOL BUT I GUESS YOU GET THAT STUFF ON EVERY FORUM:owned:

You are wierd :nonono: I bet you got picked on in school by the ricers. Sorry everyone with a brain offended you but your idea was origianl, but very retarded I cant explain why and I dont think anyone on here can. But 95% of peoples cars on here are worth more than 10000 and if they arnt give them time some people arnt spoiled brats like people are assuming about you, ok if you bought the car great......wait even worse that means you blew your money to be like uhhh wait no one. I also would like to add people with a 8000 doller motor and a 6000 blower and even more amounts of money into there performance aspects of there car. Dont bash people with only bolt ons, also I bet they dont act like jackass about it like you so why dont you go play with your doors in front of sonic. And leave :SNSign: :ban:

CENTENNIALSTANG said:
You are wierd :nonono: I bet you got picked on in school by the ricers. Sorry everyone with a brain offended you but your idea was origianl, but very retarded I cant explain why and I dont think anyone on here can. But 95% of peoples cars on here are worth more than 10000 and if they arnt give them time some people arnt spoiled brats like people are assuming about you, ok if you bought the car great......wait even worse that means you blew your money to be like uhhh wait no one. I also would like to add people with a 8000 doller motor and a 6000 blower and even more amounts of money into there performance aspects of there car. Dont bash people with only bolt ons, also I bet they dont act like jackass about it like you so why dont you go play with your doors in front of sonic. And leave :SNSign: :ban:

Go to H E L L

Status
Not open for further replies.