Coupe or Convertible

QCStang is right, up here its downright cold. Even today taking the roof down on the highway would be asking for frostbite ;). I'm even storing mine in the winter (Well, I do have a winter car, might as well use that).

But there is nothing like the feel of driving a vert on hot summer nights ;).

• Sponsors (?)

You have got to love soft tops to own one. Living in Colorado (no rain this year!) and having a garage, the top was only up three times from June to September. You can wash a vert with the top down, if you are careful. You know that a/c with the top down on a hot day is a kick too?

I absolutely LOVE my vert. It has a ton of miles and it's still pretty quick so that isn't a problem if you know how to drive.

To answer your question:

Driving a vert every day is nice but I would rather have a coupe for a daily driver. Maybe it's just mine but it leaks water when it rains (new top) and it is noisy over bumps. To make things short, I am never getting rid of my vert, but my next stang will be a hard top.

I'm split either way in terms of looks... but I live in new england, and I'm very glad I got the coupe. Along with the rain, snow, sleet, and crappy roads, the vert might get to me after a while. I'll give you some advice though, decide really quick because the price on verts absolutely sky rockets as soon as it starts to get warm out (at least up here in mass it does!)