Couple cool pics...new suspension design

• Sponsors (?)

Neat!

Can you put me in your update loop? PM me about seeing if I can do a quickie for the magazine.

Upper arm looks like the one on my Cobra, but it has more adjustability for camber and caster, since the Fox used to do it from the top. I like it MUCHO!

Gram: Yes, I am now at Chris Alston's Chassisworks. I got picked up right after the acquisition/deal was finalized. I'm pretty happy here. I'd like to start attending some events instead of being chained to my desk, but work is work and organization is what our focus is on currently. Its a good company to work for and I plan to be here for a while.

Steve: Glad to hear you finally received your rack. It should be everything you hoped for and more. ;-) Seriously, it is a very good product and if you run into any snags during installation or have any questions you know how to reach me.

Psydwaze said:
Gram: Yes, I am now at Chris Alston's Chassisworks. I got picked up right after the acquisition/deal was finalized. I'm pretty happy here. I'd like to start attending some events instead of being chained to my desk, but work is work and organization is what our focus is on currently. Its a good company to work for and I plan to be here for a while.

Steve: Glad to hear you finally received your rack. It should be everything you hoped for and more. ;-) Seriously, it is a very good product and if you run into any snags during installation or have any questions you know how to reach me.

My bad on the name. Lino it's sure nice to see you on the forums again. Good luck at your new job.

Hopefully we will see you at the track this year.

Gram

The 67-70 kits are done. Our Bilstein shocks arrived early last week. Due to work, family, and it being the Holiday season, I have not had enough time to work on my car.

We need a 67, 68, 69, or 70 running vehicle here in Lake Havasu so we can get these parts bolted up and tested.

If anyone is near the area, and has a car please let me know via PM.

Until we can get the parts on a car and make sure everything is what we had hoped for, we won't start selling.

Gram

Historic,

I am not real sure what the legal aspects are with answering that question. We deal with performance parts all the time, and most companies include a disclaimer stating the products are for "off highway use only"

What people do with it once they get it into their own hands becomes their own business.

I will tell you this, we fully intend to put the kits through very serious testing, have all the parts magnafluxed on a regular basis.

We want this set up to last the life of the car it's on.

Gram

burnout289 said:
want to bring a trailer to So-Cal? my '67 is begging to become a guiney pig! and since I am not driving her, she would love the opporotunity to get out of my aunt's driveway!

What part of So-Cal you in? It's a possibility.

PM me with the cars info (condition mostly) and your phone number, name ect.

Gram

oboebrian said:
Gram what's the time frame on the 65-66 kits?

Time frame...that's a great question. I've stopped trying to guess. It's basically me and another guy doing these right now, and the other guy is in the middle of building his first house. his wife is about 4-5 months pregnate, and the new Trophy Truck in the shop is supposed to be done in like 6 months.

Honestly, I have no clue. Right now I want to find out how the 67-70 set ups run, because the 65-66 kits will be the same basic design.

I need to get my car finished...*sigh*

Gram