Crazy Cobra owner ripping up the road....

• Sponsors (?)

OMG ... that was awesome!! I soooo wanted a Cobra .... and still when I see/hear one, it does something to me!!

Here is a really stupid question ... on many of them I heard a "whine" and on others I heard a "hiss" ... which is turbo and which is super charged?

Really, that was great ... I'm going to have to go to Old Dominion Speedway just to watch people race their street cars!!

hauoli63 said:
OMG ... that was awesome!! I soooo wanted a Cobra .... and still when I see/hear one, it does something to me!!

Here is a really stupid question ... on many of them I heard a "whine" and on others I heard a "hiss" ... which is turbo and which is super charged?

Really, that was great ... I'm going to have to go to Old Dominion Speedway just to watch people race their street cars!!

Most of the time if you hear a "Whine" the car has a PD supercharger and if you hear a large "Hiss" after a shift or after they get out of the gas then it's most likely a turbo. However, I have heard some cars with a centrifugal style supercharger that has both a whine and a hiss!

U.M.