Crazy crash from orlando drags

• Sponsors (?)

This is my home track and my prefered lane as well..This was the first time in seven years i didn't go, tired of giving my $25.00 to the track owner (Carl Weisinger) who never put's a dime back into this place...Six second cars have no business going down this track. After going to route 66 in Joliet for an NMRA event it makes you realize what a dirt pit Orlando Speedworld is..Yet the racers keep coming year after year.. Upgrade your track and facilities JACK@#%!!!!

slvrsn95 said:
This is my home track and my prefered lane as well..This was the first time in seven years i didn't go, tired of giving my $25.00 to the track owner (Carl Weisinger) who never put's a dime back into this place...Six second cars have no business going down this track. After going to route 66 in Joliet for an NMRA event it makes you realize what a dirt pit Orlando Speedworld is..Yet the racers keep coming year after year.. Upgrade your track and facilities JACK@#%!!!!

but what are the other options? gainesville and bradenton? it is a pit, but its the best around here.

slvrsn95 said:

I agree, its nice to have events like this and fun ford weekend at speedworld, but when about 2 out of the 15 pro5.0 cars that show up actually make a good pass you know something is wrong. I enjoy the track, its close by, for the power im making my car hooks up great there, and its always fun. That place really racks up some money, they should be able to upgrade the track, and facilities like you said, rahter then having portta potties that the locks dont even work, so when your taking a piss and someone opens the door the whole track sees you taking a piss haha, funny stuff. Speedworlds motto is if the car made it to the track you passed tech haha.

RYC CUKR said:
Damn that is gonna leave a mark

I was there 2 years ago when the Pro5.0 car that mob is talking about hit the guardrail. He didn't clear it and ended up rolling down the track a few times.

I have never noticed a dip but the track isn't usually prepped that great for test and tune but its usually pretty good for big events like Street Nationals. We usually try to get out there the first night after to try to get some decent prep if it doesn't rain.

It is indeed the same track where Grebeck got killed at. His car went the opposite way and ended up sideways infront of the car in the other lane and whammo. Not a good scene.

Hope the guy in the vid is OK I know his car isn't.
SkaterWorld sucks! :notnice: I've seen way too many nasty wercks there.