CRIBS- Stangnet Edition

all i have is this pic off my deck. screw the winter pics I wish it were summer again after seein it.

baller.jpg

baller2.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Zero Signal said:
Retaining walls are designed to drain and any subgrade surfaces are coated in a waterproofing membrane anyway byt they aren't all perfect.
haha, yeah thats whats supposed to happen. Lots of contractors "forget" and go ahead and backfill. Then they put they water proof the inside of the basement :bang:

pleasehelp said:
Hey Paul, do you get problems with water getting in your basement? Looks like it would funnel from the backyard like mine does. I don't have that problem, btw.

Nope, I have no problems with water. There is a large retaining wall behind the house with drains that direct water away from the house, plus the hill is so steep behind my house that water runs off too quick to seep into the ground and into my basement.

Here's some interior shots I took tonight of Santa's, I mean my house... LOL!

Our living room...
housepics_0100.jpg

Kitchen area...
housepics_0102.jpg

housepics_0104.jpg

Our Dept 56 "Christmas village" This was my project this year for Christmas.
housepics_0107.jpg

Our "media" room...
housepics_0112.jpg

housepics_0115.jpg

I didn't get a chance to take any pics of the upstairs, garage, or basement.

Nice cribs guys. I just closed on mine Friday. Currently, I'm in the process of cleaning, repairing, fixing, etc. I hate doing this in the winter. No pics until I get things halfway decent, though. We've already painted the living room, rec. room (another den), and part of the dining room. I need to get some new furniture as well. It's a very long project I guess. I have enough leaves in the yard to have about 10 tractor trailer loads. It'll take me a week and 30 gallons of gas to get rid of these them, lol.

Thanks guys! I'm stoked. I can't seem to stop working on things around the house, lol. I think now that I'm getting low on the flow .... I'm starting to slow down, though. I just hate that alot of my stroker funds have already been spent! :Damnit: I now know some people working at Lowes by their names and I'm seeing them quite a bit.

Oh well, priorities I guess. I'll get to the car eventually (next), lol.

yeeaaa so im not a 94-95 owner yet...but heres my casa...sucks compared to you guys' houses but its decent...no pics of the rest of the rooms yet...

spring plans include re-staining the cedar shakes and making that foundation look prettier...but hey it was a deal we couldnt pass up...people sell things cheap when they are getting divorced

outside front
house1.jpg

outside front angle
house2.jpg

driveway/garage area (my GT in the garage along with my 86 GT parts car...also seen here are my 96 Ranger daily driver and my sisters 95 SHO. The 88 LX is outside but not visible here)
house6.jpg

living room
livingroom.jpg

family room
house3.jpg

family room computer area and rusty
house4.jpg

kitchen
house5.jpg

Attachments

• house1.jpg
    house1.jpg