custom cams for a 347

aleborjas

Sep 11, 2005
hi, wich company or who makes the better custom cams? i have 347 with AFR 185's, 10.5:1, performer RPM intake, 30 pound injectors, 70mm TB, 1 3/4 LT's headers, 3.90 gears, T5, i whant to spin arround 6500 RPM's and leave my A/C and all powers working what is the best cam can i use making power and leaving all my acc's :shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

We can't tell you what cam will work best, because than that would be recommending an existing grind or off-the-shelf cam.

If you want a custom cam, one whose specs are created specifically for your vehicle, the most popular people are Jay at Camshaft Innovations and Ed Curtis at Flow Tech Induction. You can also specify to Comp Cams what numbers you want in a cam, and they will grind a custom one for you as well. Quality is top notch no matter which of the three you go with, in materials anyway, the proof though is in the quality of the recommended specs.

We can't tell you what cam will work best, because than that would be recommending an existing grind or off-the-shelf cam.

If you want a custom cam, one whose specs are created specifically for your vehicle, the most popular people are Jay at Camshaft Innovations and Ed Curtis at Flow Tech Induction. You can also specify to Comp Cams what numbers you want in a cam, and they will grind a custom one for you as well. Quality is top notch no matter which of the three you go with, in materials anyway, the proof though is in the quality of the recommended specs.

I use Ed www.flowtechinduction.com and Jay www.camshaftinnovations.com for all of my custom cam needs as well...

I went to Jay Allen for my cam... (check my sig for a link to Camshaft Innovations)

It should be shipping today or tomorrow, and words cannot describe how excited I am to get this cam...

jason

Cam Motion has been arounf for a long time, they do good work as well. I've had customers send in their stuff from time to time.

When going with Ed or Jay you get the years of expierence they have in the industry, exact combo's, intentions etc... Neithe Ed or Jay grind there own cams, they do all the work to fit and form the profile and grind and have it ground o there exact specs, check them then ship them out.