Custom Exhaust Tips

red94fiveo

Apr 12, 2003
Wichita, KS
I am getting tired of my Borla Tips and would like to replace them with something of uniform diameter as far as you can see under the car. What are my options? I would like something that is stainless steel and preferably chrome. 2 1/2" would be ideal and 3" would also be OK but not preferred.

• Sponsors (?)

you can get mac tails alone 2.5" or 3" and they go all the way back to the muffs, stainless or chrome, or you can get the tails my by flowmaster, all stainless for like 100$ or so and they are mandrel bent with no joints except on the muffs

jason

Tell you what just send me your borla pipes and I'll send you my dynomax stainless tips. Sorry, I have always loved the borla style pipes but settled for dynomax since they are cheaper. They are stainless and look just as bright as chrome when they are polished.

screw that man. went to my muffler shop and they had 18" long chrome tips for $15 apiece. they welded them on and it looked awesome. almost wish i went 3.5" cause it looks so much better when bigger. 3" is definately not too much

SuperSync said:
These tips are a pretty penny, but I have always loved the "rolled" tips like the new Mach1 has on it. These will fit most systems, including the Magnaflow that I have perfectly.

http://www.mustangracing.com/shop/customer/product.php?productid=83&cat=258&page=1

I really like the 3.5" tips, a lot of people on here say the Magnaflow tips are too big but once they're on the car they look just right.

SS

Couldn't agree more on loving the Mach 1 tips, that is exactly the look that I want. I don't suppose that Ford would sell me some? :D