Daily driven 5.OH what you think?

MyHoFoSho

Aug 14, 2007
Ok i am looking to buy a 1986 Mark VII LSC for $1850. It has like 86,xxx miles on it but what you guys think about them. And also i know the motor is all stock and had n2o run in the motor once or twice. The guy told me he did so not sure if it hurt the motor to bad or not or how bad the n2o is for the motor. Just let me know what you guys think because i want the car and it is not to hard to pull a motor and you can get and exploder motor around here for about $600 bucks. But car looks really nice with just a bit of rust on it.

• Sponsors (?)

$1850 isn't bad "if thats what your lookin for". Might a little high. Offer him $1500 for it and drive it until the wheels fall off for that price. The old 5.0s are pretty tough engines. Nitrous doesn't make it an automatic lemon. Just drive it,listen to it, check the oils, ect, for signs of problems.

My brother owned two of those cars. The most common problem with the LSC's is electronic air ride suspension. This suspension is an expensive mistake. Once it gets some years on it it goes to sh%t.

Other than that they were pretty fun cars.

Lol @ "1986 is the best year 5.0 ho" comment

lol i thought that was funny to:lol: and all i plan to do is rock the car untill the wheels fall off. Not do any thing major with it put on exploder intake an x-pipe i have sitting in my garage and some tires and that is it. I will drive it every day and in the snow and salt so the rust on the quarter really doesnt scare me to much plus i kind of want to learn some body work so i could test out my skills.