dark red frpp injectors ??!???

TheMcCaffertys

Nov 24, 2005
my friend has a set of frpp injectors that are a very dark red color. he was trying to tell me that they were 36 lbs. but i have no idea and i dont want to buy them until i figure this out. could some one please tell me waht size they are and how much hp i would be able to use them up to? thanks alot

• Sponsors (?)

thanks

thanks mike. that was the first post i ever put up on here and that was really fast for a response. could anyone or ever you tell me how much power i should be able to get while still using those injectors? because i want to use them for something. thanks again :SNSign:

Yep, those are 30's, same ones I have on my setup. Those 30's at stock fuel pressure should be good to around 450 hp at the crank, or about 380 at the wheels.

516441_116_full.jpg

You could always bump up the fuel pressure, but that's usually not the best idea.

Ditto on everything Cmant1914 said. 30lb injectors will be way too small for a turbocharged 408, regardless of the fuel pressure. I wouldn't buy another set of injectors until you figure out exactly what combo your going to go with and what power level your gonna be at.