DECALS???PLEASE

• Sponsors (?)

You dont install decals. You apply them. You get performance upgrades installed. Which you should be doing instead of wasting your time on crappy vinyl decals. All these glorified stickers will do is get you made fun of by both import and domestic guys.

clean where you will be placing the decals off with rubbing alcohol. dont get this off on the rest of your car itll make it look like crap. spray it down with water put thedecal on it will float then just hold it at the middle with one finger and press the water out. but i agree i dont like 'em but thats the best way to do 'em. you cant really use a squeege due to the inset.

o stop and help the girl out..... use a soapy waater mixture in a spray bottle and work the wet letters into place (make sure paint is clean!!). squeegie once in place to get bubbles out. take your time. PM me if more help is needed.

~anthony

ChrisYellowV6 said:
clean where you will be placing the decals off with rubbing alcohol. dont get this off on the rest of your car itll make it look like crap. spray it down with water put thedecal on it will float then just hold it at the middle with one finger and press the water out. but i agree i dont like 'em but thats the best way to do 'em. you cant really use a squeege due to the inset.

:stupid: I found this to be the best method when I applied my decal kit. And sure, lots of people don't like decals on Stangs. Alot of guys around here like to ask if I actually have the G-Trac suspension from Steeda and when I tell them no, the decals were just included in the kit, they tend to get a kick out of it. But then, those are usually the guys with the GT logos on their V6 with one oversized exhaust tip who run around telling people they run 9's because "I got a stick dawg, fo sheezy! Check my Eurotails fool...respect." :D

I put the lettering on the back bumper without use of soap or anything. I simply washed my car real good, then applied the vinyl lettering very carfully and trimmed steched spots with a razor and it looks good. I wouldn't recommend doing that with the larger vinyls, or if you dont have steady hands.