Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 2"

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Undeadknight26

May 19, 2013
Florida
Hey guys! I have a SUPER hard decision to make and I'm not really sure what to do, so I'd like to consult the experts on this matter. I have a 2.3 Turbo Notch back, everything on it is stock except some 16x8 Cobras...At the moment I have a stock 89-93 Mustang hood on it, primed. Some one would trade me a 4" cowl hood for my Stock hood. But I kinda want a 2" or a 3"...I'm not sure what to do so I just want some opinions. If you view it shoot an opinion! Thanks guys!

• Sponsors (?)

Not an expert, Personally I like low clean lines on the Mustangs.

@Noobz347 poll not working. I can't vote, but there is an edit option in the upper right.

Agreed. Keep the stock one, especially since your car is basically stock. It would be different if you had a built drag car but at this point I think that big of a cowl would look out of place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stock. 4" cowls are a pain th drive with. I personally wouldn't do that unless i had so much motor it didn't fit under a small cowl.

Hey guys! I have a SUPER hard decision to make and I'm not really sure what to do, so I'd like to consult the experts on this matter. I have a 2.3 Turbo Notch back, everything on it is stock except some 16x8 Cobras...At the moment I have a stock 89-93 Mustang hood on it, primed. Some one would trade me a 4" cowl hood for my Stock hood. But I kinda want a 2" or a 3"...I'm not sure what to do so I just want some opinions. If you view it shoot an opinion! Thanks guys!

If it is a 2.3L keep the stocker. However, go to a pick a part pick up the stock one (like $50) trade him yours and sell the 4" cowl

Reactions: 1 users
winner winner

Louie_with_9_Inch_Hood.jpg

Reactions: 1 user