Delays, delays, delays...!!!

tylers65 said:
Fritz

Keep it up my friend! As you know, my Mom was battling small cell cancer herself. Unfortunately, she lost the battle on Tuesday and passed away. We never gave up hope, but it was just so fast spreading that her body could not keep up with it.

It is people like you who made it easy to keep faith that she would be ok. Thank you for sharing your experiences with the rest of us. It reminds us all that no matter how diverse the situation, the human will to survive can overcome it.

Keep up the good fight!

Tyler
Ty-
My condolences to you and your family.

• Sponsors (?)

tylers65 said:
Fritz

Keep it up my friend! As you know, my Mom was battling small cell cancer herself. Unfortunately, she lost the battle on Tuesday and passed away. We never gave up hope, but it was just so fast spreading that her body could not keep up with it.

It is people like you who made it easy to keep faith that she would be ok. Thank you for sharing your experiences with the rest of us. It reminds us all that no matter how diverse the situation, the human will to survive can overcome it.

Keep up the good fight!

Tyler

Ty,

I'm very sorry to hear the news. If there is anythign i can do your you or your wife let me know.

BFCM- I hope you're holding up ok.. you're in my thoughts.

BBFCM Update...........

Last Friday, in addition to blood work, I also had another PET (Positron Emission Tomography) scan.
My white count was (and still is) in the dirt.....for this I inject myself daily with Neupogen, to stimulate WBC production, and have more blood work scheduled for Thursday AM.
The "preliminary" report on the PET scan shows "significant" reduction of the mass in my abdomen.........what exactly this means, I do not know, other than it looks like I will only get 4 more rounds of MAb's and chemo.
Unfortunately, the way things go with cancer treatments, I feel worse after each successive round.......................:puke: but hopefully, the end of October will be the last of treatments for now.