Did I mention I met a Monroe Handler? Pics

Discussion in '1974 - 1978 Mustang II Talk & Tech' started by Eos, Aug 10, 2005.

1. Attached Files:

2. NICE!!! Oh, and the car's nice, too.

3. :stupid: Yea you... errr, the car looks great! :banana:

4. i agree! great looking...uh.. ummm..... car!

5. lol Those are bad pics, I hated my hair then I got it cut and I didn't like it, I've been letting it grow back.

6. You seem to look like a different person in every series of pictures.

:shrug:

7. you could always update us with the new hair style!! :rolleyes:

8. Or ....

Show us the shaved parts.

:D

9. After I viewed the photos my antenna went up and now it won't go down. Wonder what's wrong with it?

10. Sounds like your motor went out. :D

11. "Chicks and cars and the third world war are the only three things worth die'in for".

Hey guys if you flip though the pictures there is a shot of her *****!

Hey Megan what is your cats name anyway?

12. My kittah is Mr.Bigglesworth. :D

13. Pics not working. Was it an original Monroe?

14. meggy megggy

15. The first 2 pics still work for me.

It has a dealer badge on the rear spoiler??? :)

16. That car has t-tops. The guy selling the Handler for 35k says that his car is the only one built with T-tops. I assume that's the same car.

17. Looks the same to me

That car has t-tops. The guy selling the Handler for 35k says that his car is the only one built with T-tops. I assume that's the same car.

http://www.cars-on-line.com/21885.html

Clicking back and forth, they sure look the same. Rear tag, hood turned forward (I thought 78's reversed em) Stripe thickness, wheels.

Wish I had 35K sitting around.

18. I'm almost positive it's the same one. The car for sale is in Arkansas and the car in the pictures was at the Mid America Shelby Meet in Oklahoma.

19. I was clicking back and forth and I would say they are the same car. They both have the same tires and dealer badges on the back. Beings only 8 or so of them were produced/reproduced, what are the odds of it being a different one? :shrug: