difference between 40 and gt

• Sponsors (?)

are there any differences between the 40th anniversary gt and just a regular gt?

the 40th came with at least 1 special color (crimson red) with champagne colored stripes and champagne colored bullit rims. and a couple of 40th anniversary badges.

it came in 2 other colors which i believe were black and white, and i believe the black came with the champagne stripes and wheels as well, but i dont recall on the white.

Stripes can be removed.

Crimson Red is only for the anniversary cars. Also look for other hints like the Cobra painted side mirrors and the unique "arizone beige" colored bullitt wheels and no spoiler

Of course you wouldn't beleive the number of people that thing just because there is a "40th anniversary" emblem on the fender than the car is an anniversary edition car

104202004-Ford-Mustang-40th-Anniversary-P51-1280x960.jpg

crimson red, wimbledon white, or black with arizona beige stripes on hood, hood scoop, trunk and along the rockers. the gt's come with bullit wheels painted arizona beige to match the stripes. cobra side scoops. bullet pedals, locks, shifter bezel. airzona beige premium interior with 4 way adjustable head rests a 40th anniv plaque on the dash infront of the shifter. they can come coupe or conv, v6 or gt, auto or man. and the most important feature: the side mirror are folding mirrors painted to match the car. check out my myspace and you can see pics. search for it from my email. [email protected]

If you are referring to the fender badges...all 2004 V6's, GT's and Mach 1's come with these badges

87L194std.jpg

So it could still be a real anniversary car or a regular GT even with the badges.

Look for the other features already discussed

EXACTLY!!!

My car is a '99 and has 35th Anni badges (which I love) but it's not a "special edition". I see them all the time advertised as special editions and they are not...

Add a new one to the mix

attachment.php?attachmentid=238&stc=1&d=1211036059

I've already seen a ton of '09 V6 mustangs sporting these. Unsure if they come on the GT as well. They are HUGE on the fender. Not a fan.

I don't think there is a 45th model though...yet