Different style Foxbody Cowl Grills(Pics and Quality)

I read in a tech article about air flow that if you have a smooth cowl with a cowl hood you get more airflow to the engine. I dont know about the climate control. Depending on the color of the car a stocker looks good painted I think.

• Sponsors (?)

...Back from the dead. :)

Just chiming in to let you know, I received my 'Street Venom' Cowl grill in the mail yesterday. Took only 3 business days to get here from World Wide Composites. That's right....The infamous MustangCowl.com :canada: Not to mention, I got a smokin' deal on it, too. ;):nice:
I'll post pics once the cowl is installed and painted. Still have to modify it to accomodate a custom dual purge.

I am setting my goal for all of my mods to be completed by the endo of January. It's pretty realistic, considering all of the Christmas 'hoopla' will be over. Heck, I'll probably have more mods to perform after the 25th. :nice: LOL
Rest assured, I'll be posting pics. :canada:

Back from the dead. LOL.

Yes, I did get the cowl painted and installed. Here's a pic of the final product. I love it! Nothing but great feedback :nice:

322008_186_full.jpg

Sorry it took so long to post. :canada:

Looks great post some pics of it from the inside and closer. It would look great if it had no screw holes. How good was the quality of the cowl?

I tried to fit in there, last night. But, the wiper arm linkage started to pinch my ankle. Thus, no pics from the inside. :shrug: :nice:
I'll try to get a pic or tow from the inside of the car, if that'll do. :nice:
I love it. I do have different fasteners on there now and a seal from cowl to body. That pics was taken on the day I put it on. I'll update this thread today, hopefully. :canada: